CatCampus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CatCampusLog in

Coming soon

descriptionIntroduction EmptyIntroduction

more_horiz
Hi my name is darkkorn. I am of the age 25. On other sites I have gone by the name wolfking, darkkorn, darkkorn98, and dtn98.
I don't really have much artistic background and no clue on how to do anything in the art world, but my partner Mothmori is an art God. She created this course to show how to turn (someone like me) an art disaster into an art master! Laughing
Between the worlds of pixelcatsend, wings of fire, and pretty much any animated animal show or movie, I have really become addicted to ordering art and making my own ideas come to life. My brain is overflowing with concepts and I have no idea how to get them out yet.
I hope to one day animate amazing fluid scenes and truly be able to make characters come to life! That is why I am starting my journey here to practice fundamentals, learn, and mold myself into a sound artist with versatility.
No matter what skill level you are there is an abundant amount of information to be learned through the gamified arts of Mothmori.

descriptionIntroduction EmptyRe: Introduction

more_horiz
So incredibly sweet as always! I'm looking forward to watching your artistic journey unfold as we go through these lessons together. Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply